Who Made Your Afghan? - Share Your Family’s Fibre Arts Heritage ; an AdLib program
Fibre Arts and Technology Series Programming
Program 1: October 9, 7PM
Who Made Your Afghan? - Share Your Family’s Fibre Arts Heritage
- Bring a Photo of a cherished handmade item that is knit or crocheted.
- Share your handmade items history and what it means to you.
- Add a photo and description of your item to the Center For Knit and Crochet online database to share your story with the world!
- What to bring (optional): Phone or Tablet, Digital Photo of your item, the item itself if available.
- Bonus: If you knit or crochet bring your project and stitch awhile.
Location: Library Collaboration Studio
A Part of the Fibre Arts and Technology Series of AdLib Programming.
adLIB is an event series that pairs the interests of Librarians and students in programs that inspire curiosity and build relationships. adLIB intends to engage a spirit of spontaneity and curiosity to encourage Vassar students to cultivate genuine interest in the Libraries’ extensive collections, supportive services and informative people. adLIB programs are casual, informal opportunities for students to discover and explore possibilities in our libraries that can be applied to academic work and beyond.
- Wednesday, October 9, 2019
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Collaboration Studio